Monday, October 20, 2008

Day 48 | Monday is just another day

I looked back at some of the posts I've written over the past 48 days, about the same pair of jeans, and wondered by myself, why I am doing this? I really don't know, is the right answer, but I try not do anything ever, if it's not going to be fun and I if I'm not going to learn something along the way. Take day 35 and day 36 for instance when I learnt a lot about dry-cleaning denim. Then there was day 4, 5 and 6, when I tried to keep the denim dry in the rain, but couldn't, and saw what rain does to raw denim. I still have 133 days to go, so there's lots still to learn. Who knows what waits around the next corner?

I've included front and back photos of the jeans, and what they look like now, after 48 days. I need to actually spend tomorrow doing some "dry-cleaning" myself, just to get some small stains and marks out. More on that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment