Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Day 42 | Red Devil

I mentioned on day one that I bought these jeans at a store in Gothenburg, called Red Devil. One of my favourite stores in town, although I haven't bought anything at the store before or after the jeans. Don't really know why, but I do like the clothing they sell and what the store looks like inside.

I was in there about a week ago, just to go and have a look at another pair of Dr.Denim jeans, called Terence. A really nice pair, that has a sort of indigo colour in what I could make out was two different pairs, called "Dark used" and "Blue used". Definitely on my list to buy after I'm done with this experiment in approximately 139 days on the 2nd or 3rd of March. Or let's just make it on the 3rd of March officially, when I'll be photographing the jeans, unwashed, for the last time, and compare them afterwards, when they have just been washed.

As I said, the Terence pair looks like a really nice pair of jeans, but is 100kr more expensive than the Harris jeans I have, because of the wash and the treatment. I think I'll go for the "Blue used".

No comments:

Post a Comment