Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Day 43 | Spiderman

Today was a very relaxed day. Didn't have a lot to do, other than contact some companies regarding work and setting up my personal blog. Everything went very well, up until about 20 mins ago, when the file I have been working on for the last two hours, just vanished without a trace. I have searched everywhere and in all file structures. Poof! It's just gone.

I was working in a web program called Dreamweaver, and was switching between that and my browser, Firefox, to see what the file will look like in the end. Then all of a sudden I got an error message and when I wanted to save it, it just disappeared. Stuff like that drives me nuts. So now I'm shutting everything off and watching Spiderman 2 and 3 in a row. Just to see someone break something.

Because as for these jeans, they're performing really well. I've been wearing them every day for the past 43 days now and they're just getting more and more comfortable. I thought they would have been stretched so much by now, that I would have had to wear a belt for the last 120 days of the experiment. But alas, they're still good.

The only thing is, when I wear them at home, with my bare feet, that I need to fold them up quite a bit, because already they're starting to show more wear on the hems, than anywhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment