Friday, October 24, 2008

Day 52 | Hanging out

Here it is, what they look like now when I hang them up after a long day, to "rest" at night. I always had the hook on the front of my clothing cupboard, but never thought to use it in this way. Or not until I read about the millions of ways people hang up their jeans at night, or for long periods of time.

The way I used to do it, was not ideal, if I think about it now. For one, it puts permanent folds on the side of the legs where the seams are, and a crease halfway across the jeans, where it went over the door. This way seems to be more natural, if you will. Just hope the back belt loop doesn't let me down.

I got a response from Alexander at Dr.Denim about a label I found inside my jeans, that I know nothing about. I published a photo on day 24. But more on that another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment