Thursday, September 11, 2008

Day 9 | Wayne's Coffee

Came through to Stockholm today for an interview tomorrow at 09h00 with Antrop. I'm staying over with friends here. Whenever I come to Stockholm I absolutely have to go to Wayne's Coffee.
They have really good coffee and always something good to eat. Today was no different. While I was waiting to be picked up, I grabbed a toasted ham and cheese Bagel, and a coffee. Fantastic.

So that was my first long trip in the jeans. Very comfortable. Haven't had any problems yet. The knees are stretching a bit, but then recover a bit again after resting for the night. The fold-up at the bottom has become more prominent, although I don't wear it with the fold-up all the time.

So far definitely one of my favourite pair of jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment