Monday, September 15, 2008

Day 13 | Two beers

Don't know how, but I slept way to late and woke up not knowing where I was. It's such a weird feeling when that happens. I figured I'd do some exercises to get me going again.

After work I met a new friend for two beers at a very nice restaurant in town called SoHo. He's a salesman for Poolia, the recruiting company who will hopefully find me some consulting work here in Gothenburg. Really good to get networking again in a new city with new people and a new language.

This morning I had a look at the jeans all over, for some sign of a wear. I did find a little on the bottom hem. Not a lot, but just enough to make me feel as if this experiment is actually going to show some results soon. Also there are now semi-permanent lines behind the knees from bending them.

Dr.Denim Jeansmakers have a whole section on their website (page 62) discussing wear and tear, which I'll bring through onto this blog every now and then. Today we have the Cookie effect. The cause: Addiction to cookies, cakes and more. The result: Serious wear on the inner thighs.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, your Denim color jeans is good one. Denim is also my favorite.

    ===================================
    Hemant Kumar
    look4ward

    ReplyDelete