Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Day 14 | Blue shoes

Here's a photo of one of the tags from the jeans. It says, "These jeans have never seen water: Therefore, they may dry-bleed in the beginning, so be careful with any light surfaces. They may shrink 1-5%. The longer you wear these jeans without washing them, the more beautiful they will get. When you finally wash them, turn them inside out. Avoid tumble dryers and detergents containing bleach."

So there you have it, from the horses mouth. I added two photos to the left. One of my white Converse, and another of a pay slip I had in my back pocket. There's a lot of blue still running off everyday. It gets worse when it rains, but is all good. It gets my jeans looking like only mine could. Just be careful when you're sitting on your white sofa.

1 comment:

  1. Denim is my favirite stuff. And I like your blog and your information about denim. I am agree with your advise.

    ===================================
    Preeti
    nitishrocks

    ReplyDelete