Saturday, September 20, 2008

Day 18 | Dry cleaning

According to Dr.Denim, when you reach the point of no return, and you absolutely have to clean your jeans, start off with a gentle dry clean. To me that also means to use your nails and a brush to get some marks out. But be careful not to scratch too hard and make permanent marks on the denim.

I've had 2 marks that I cleaned off this way today. Works well, and means I don't have to yet get my jeans wet. This way of cleaning seems as important as airing the jeans, when you're not in them. I show here how I hang mine up at night, and open them up to get some air. It's a good way to prevent them from becoming too smelly.

Today's effect from Dr.Denim is the turn-up effect. The cause: Constant use of big turn-ups. The result: Horizontal rips on both legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment