Saturday, February 7, 2009

Day 158 | The front pockets (4th comparison)

The front pockets for me is the place on the jeans that you can see the most change, because of the mark my front pocket wallet made. Other than that it's the usual creases and a lot more shiny.

The creases also have a light blue edge to them, so that when you flatten the denim out, you can still see the crease very clearly. This part of the denim has also stretched a lot, so much so that I have been forced to wearing a belt every day. Otherwise they hang too low, which forces me to fold up the bottom hems. After the first wash next month, it should be a much better fit.

The photos are from the beginning of each month, one, two, three, four and five. Next month is my last comparisons before they get washed. I'll compare them again directly after the wash, which should be really interesting. Tomorrow I'll compare the bottom hems.

Just as a matter of interest, I was in Red Devil again today with a friend, looking at some Dr.Denim jeans, and I am really interested in two of their pairs of pants to purchase next. The first one is Terence, and the second is Donk. Terence would be a good pair of additional jeans, but Donk is a pair of Chinos, a really good cut, excellent material and perfect for spring going into summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment