Monday, February 2, 2009

Day 153 | Ice Skating

It's been really cold lately. Minus six degrees Celsius this morning when I walked to work. I still gave not gotten used to this kind of weather. I mean it's beautiful and sunny outside, yet freezing cold. It just doesn't make sense. There are a few things I do like about the cold weather though and one of them is ice skating.

We have this little dam just around the corner from where we live, and today it was completely frozen, so we decided to get the ice skates out and go for our first winter ice skate. It's my first time here in Sweden. I inherited some skates from the family, really old "vintage" skates, which fitted perfectly.

It had already turned dark when we got there, but with the street lights on it made it really exciting and a bit romantic, being the only two people ice skating on our "own" little ice rink.

No comments:

Post a Comment