Sunday, February 8, 2009

Day 159 | The bottom hems (4th comparison)

Today I'm comparing the bottom hems. Most of the wear is from wearing them barefoot around the house, without folding them up. As I've written on day 157, I've been wearing a belt every day, so they don't get caught below my heels any more, hence less wear. This is the part on my other jeans that usually have the most wear. Just getting caught beneath my sneakers and the pavements, wears them the most. Really should wear a belt with the others too, when I start wearing my old jeans again after this test is done.

The photos are taken on the beginning of every month, from month one to five, with the close-up taken last month. Lately I've been thinking a lot about which pair of my old jeans I'll wear first, when this test is all done. Not really sure. I don't really remember which ones I have here in Sweden, and which ones are back in South Africa.

No comments:

Post a Comment