Thursday, February 19, 2009

Day 170 | Gothenburg Horse Show

I was very fortunate to be able to spend the day with a friend at the Gothenburg Horse Show. It's been a long hard work week, with lots of late nights, so a day off was fantastic. It is lucky when you work for yourself. The show today consisted of some show jumping and some dressage. It was really good, with riders from all over the world in action. Past and present Olympic and world champions.

One thing I forgot to mention about my visit to Dr.Denim on Tuesday is that I have been invited to attend their sample sale. It's usually an event when friends and family are invited to buy up all the samples that didn't make it into production. I am really looking forward to that. Never been lucky enough to know someone on the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment