Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Day 154 | Chewing gum

Finally! It only took one hundred and fifty four days, but finally I got chewing gum on my jeans. It happened tonight while I was attending Swedish class, when I felt my knee get stuck to the bottom of my desk. Some special person thought it was a good place to store their chewed gum, and I was the unfortunate fool who got it on his jeans.

It was luckily very sticky gum, so I managed to get nearly everything off, by just scraping at it with my nails, and using my fingers to pull it off. So my jeans are none the worse for wear. There was a moment of panic right in the beginning, when I realised what it was.

With that, I trawled around the internet to find out how to remove chewing gum from clothing, and stumbled onto this video. Some useful watching. It might save your jeans next time.


Clothing Stains:How To Remove Chewing Gum From Clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment