Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Day 125 | The bottom hems (3rd comparison)

Today it's time to compare the bottom hems. As you can see, not a lot has changed. I think it's because I wear the hems turned up most of the time, so the damage is mostly done on the inside. I mean from the two hems chafing against each other. I'll take a photo of that some time this week.

Most of the wear you see at the moment, has been done by wearing the jeans without the hems turned up a couple of months ago. The top most comparison photo is from around day 14, the second one is from day 60, the third one from day 93 and the bottom one from today, day 125.

As you can see on the photo at the bottom, the fold itself is showing a lot of wear. That wear is showing through from the inside. Tomorrow I'm comparing the button holes.

No comments:

Post a Comment