Saturday, January 10, 2009

Day 130 | I just had to put them on

Yesterday was a non-starter for me. Didn't get to do any work on Friday because of a sore throat and got in bed at 3pm and was in bed throughout Saturday as I also developed some weird headache, which I never get. I was lying in bed thinking about how to write my blog. I just couldn't do it. I felt as if a train ran over me. I did try and get up for supper, even if it was for a couple of minutes, when I realised I hadn't put my jeans on the whole day.

I managed to have them on for exactly 15 minutes when I got up from the dinner table and passed out on the bed again. A really terrible day, which thankfully is now behind me. We're looking after friend's of ours kitten for the next week, while they're on holiday. She did manage to cheer me up a bit yesterday with her craziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment