Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Day 133 | Back to my normal self

It seems like I am back to my normal self, after 3 days of bed rest, if you can call it that. Still not 100%, but pretty close, so I can continue blogging again and actually wearing my jeans for a full day. I've also managed to drag myself back to work today.

Talking about back to work, I don't know if I wrote about this before, but I have finally scraped together enough courage to also register my company, darrylDesign here in Sweden. I joined up with an Advertising & Design agency in Gothenburg called Larema, which is short for Lagerholms Reklam och Marknadsförings. They've been going since the early 1990's and seemed like a good company to partner up with. So 2009 is an exciting year, and hopefully soon we'll secure our first big client together and a ton of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment