Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Day 126 | The button holes (3rd comparison)

The last part of my 3rd comparison series, are the button holes. The picture on the top has four comparison photos in it. The first one is from day 17, the second one from day 61, the third one from day 94 and the last one from today, day 126.

The button holes in my opinion is the area on the jeans that will wear the most, because it is used the most. I'm going to do exactly what I did on day 94, and do some maths.

I've been wearing them every day for the past hundred and twenty six days, so it means that I did the buttons up and down, whilst getting dressed and undressed, at least twice a day, so that is two hundred and fifty two times. Let's average going to the toilet during that time to twice a day, which is open and closed four times a day times hundred and twenty six days, gives us five hundred and four times. Add all of that up, and I have opened and closed the buttons on these jeans about seven hundred and fifty six times during the last hundred and twenty six days.

Still looking good for having gone through all of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment