Friday, January 9, 2009

Day 129 | It's weekend

I did a search for Dr.Denim Jeans under Google's blog search and came up with some stuff.

They're mostly just an introduction to Dr.Denim Jeans and some photos about new products, because as I've found out, not a lot of people have ever heard of the brand. Not even here in Gothenburg where it originates from. My survey to the right seems very even at the moment with 53 no and 41 yes, which is like I said not what I've experienced when asking people myself.

Here's some links to them:
jeansuk.com
kitmeout.com
happypeopledontcomplain.blogspot.com
denimology.co.uk
bizarrepdx.blogspot.com
wondermomo.blogspot.com

And I never got round to cleaning the mud and snow off my jeans today because I've been too busy. Tomorrow it's weekend, so I have some more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment