Sunday, November 16, 2008

Day 75 | Trying on jeans

I was wondering today, when I will buy my next pair of jeans. I mean I don't really need a pair right away. I still have 106 days left in this test, before I wash the ones I have on, so I'm not in a rush. I do however want to keep up to date with what is out there, so I keep looking around and keep trying on different brands, styles and washes.

As I mentioned on day 73, I have spotted a pair by Dr.Denim called "Danny", that I really liked. I saw them online, so I haven't tried them on yet, but will be on the lookout for a pair. Perhaps tomorrow I will go down to Red Devil, and see if they have it in store there. I have tried on another pair by them called "Terence", which I have tried on, and absolutely love.

Today I tried on two different styles in H&M called "Brag" and "Original". I do have a pair of "Brag's", put these were a different colour. It's not really my kind of denim, because there's nothing really special about them. They're just your average pair of jeans, you buy from your average shop. I prefer saving some money and buying something really special, and something I really want. Fortunately for me, these Dr.Denim Harris jeans I have on, didn't break the bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment