Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Day 77 | An early morning

I don't know how many of you follow Twitter, but I just posted: "It's 3am, what am I still doing up?" That is exactly my question. What the hell am I still doing up? I was out to a friend's place tonight, and the night never really seemed to end. When it eventually did, it was 2.30am, and I was walking home in the freezing cold.

Apparently it's quite warm for this time of the year, according to the locals. I don't think so. Anything under 15 degrees Celsius is cold, where I come from, but it's averaging 4 degrees Celsius here at the moment, which means we do have days dipping under zero, and it is still autumn.

Be that as it may, I still managed to get a blog post out, even though it's way past my bed time. The jeans are really comfortable now. I am struggling to think what other jeans would feel like on, after having these on, every day, for the past 77 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment