Monday, November 10, 2008

Day 69 | Americano

It was so good to have nothing to do today, but go for a walk through town and do some shopping. We did get caught in the rain a bit, but buying a cheap umbrella at H&M sorted all that out.

I'm a huge coffee fan, and love to get my daily fix, like I think most Swedes do. Apparently Sweden is 2nd on the world list with regards to coffee consumption per person.

Be that as it may, we found a really nice place in Söder called Ljungrens café, on our trip into town today. They make a fantastic Americano. Highly recommended. Lunch was at my favourite place Wayne's Coffee. I really do like there toasted Bagels with cream cheese.

Tomorrow we head back home to Gothenburg with the fast train, then I'll be able to cover more on the jeans than what I've been able to from my mobile this last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment