Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Day 120 | Happy new year

Here we are at last, at the end of another year. So much has happened in the past year, but I'm looking forward to 2009 in a way that I haven't before. I have just started my company here in Sweden, and moved into new offices at the beginning of December with new partners. So I am very excited as to the possibilities that the new year will bring.

This year is also the year I'm going to wash these jeans of mine for the first time. Although that's only in March. We'll see what is in store for them till then. So far I've had mud and snow sprayed on them, baby food messed on them, more dirt on them and also lots and lots of rain soaked through them in 2008. There was a couple of drops of beers and some white wine in a club once, but other than that, I think they survived the past 120 days pretty well. Now I'm going to clean them a bit for tonight's party.

Hope you have a fantastic new year. See you on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment