Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Day 99 | More blue

It's quite difficult not get water close to your jeans, when you live in a country like Sweden, and of all places Gothenburg. It has so far rained five out of seven days for the past month. The temperatures have been hovering between zero and ten degrees Celsius, so it's always wet. I do not mind the cold, but it's much better when the temperatures go below zero degrees Celsius, because that means that everything is frozen, and there's no rain.

I'm not that lucky though. My white Coverse have been on the receiving end of the blue denim dye dripping on them. It's usually the bottom hems of my jeans that stick out from under my long winter jacket, and never gets protected from the rain when I have my umbrella out. So it is always wet and hanging over my white shoes. Maybe not the best shoes to have on when it rains, but I just love them so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment