Thursday, December 18, 2008

Day 107 | You know you're addicted

I've been reading a lot lately on other people, and their life with denim. Two days ago I quoted someone who's username was denimdestroyedmylife, and lately I've been reading a thread on Superfuture.com, called "You know you're addicted", started by chicken, about what it's like to be addicted to denim jeans.

He starts off by saying you know you're addicted: "When you're seriously considering buying a new cell phone, just because you don't like the shape of the pocket fade your current phone creates."

Here's some others I thought was good.

keri: "When you pet them. And kiss them good night."

mickawes: "When you drag your legs when hopping fences to create authentic holes. Hell, when you hop fences just so you can get some wear on the jeans."

krisis: "When you rub your butt on benches to help that killer wallet fade come through."

Alvahroe: "I notice that when ever I wash my hand and they drip blue, it gets a bit of a smile out of me."

greentea: "When you spray the inside of your car with starch. to get the new raw denim smell."

No comments:

Post a Comment