Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day 61 Travelling again


This weekend I'm embarking on another trip up to the middle of Sweden. Now saying the middle of Sweden doesn't sound that far, but take in to account that Sweden is 1,574 km in length and it usually takes anything from 9 to 17 hours to travel from Gothenburg to halfway, depending on the mode of transport. I usually choose the train via Norway, as it's such a beautiful trip and I get to work on the train.

The place I'm heading to is called Funäsfjällen and I usually stay in a small town called Funäsdalen. No snow left in the towns anymore, but still quite a bit on the mountains. This for me was a business trip, which will include an After Ski Festival in Ramundberget and a roadtrip to Trondheim in Norway.

I've been writing a lot about the good warm weather we've been having, but right in the middle of that I'm going back to the snow. Let's hope the jeans hold up and don't get too wet.

4 comments:

  1. This is really an interesting blog as it focuses on the very important
    topic. i came to know about so many things or tips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Keep reading, there's a lot happening soon.

      Delete
  2. Wow, Fantastic Blog, It is very special for me to be honest and your blog is very good, I’ve learned a lot from your blog here, Keep on going, my friend, I will keep an eye on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Very good, I'm not sure, but all I aimed to do with this blog is to learn about Denim, and so far so good.

      Delete