Thursday, September 1, 2011

Day 184 After the wash


I spent last night washing the jeans after 180 days. I'll post some photos in the following week on the wash and what I did, but I thought I'd just publish the photos of what they look like today. One thing you can immediately see is the shrinking. I have had the hems rolled up twice with a rather large fold, but as you can see this morning, they're rolled up much less and thinner. They are fitting extremely well and feel great. Much softer and I think the colour and markings came out great.

More photos to come.

5 comments:

  1. They look so nice, congrats! Your pair came out alot better compared to mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which model are they? Ormond Blue?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Keith. It's Raymond Red Salvage Raw. It's a heavier weave, and the wear shows up really well.

      Delete
  3. Ah thanks. I am going for Ormond, but these look like a good fit, not as wide as i thought.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ormond's my favourite too. Suits my skinny frame, but I have also started wearing Treeger. Raymond seem to fit shorter people a bit better.

      Delete