Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Day 91 | The inner seams (2nd comparison)

Here we go with the inner seams and what they look like now, after 91 days of everyday wear. I last compared them on day 58, and by then already they were showing signs of wear. I don't think it got much worse since then, but still, there's a lot of light blue worn out spots, directly on the seams.

There wear is more evident down close to the hems, where the jeans hang over my shoes and brush together when I walk, than say the knees or between my thighs. The top photograph consists of two pictures. The one on the left was taken on day 58 and the one on the right, was taken today. Not a lot of difference if you ask me.

Maybe there's be lots more in a month or so. Tomorrow I'll compare the front pockets.

No comments:

Post a Comment